When you choose to live in a Satterley community, you’re joining over a quarter of a million people who live in communities developed by the Satterley Property Group across Australia.
Nigel Satterley formed Satterley Property Group in 1980. The company is now Australia’s largest independently owned property development company, including a growing presence in Queensland and Melbourne.
The company has been involved with more than 130 residential projects and sold more than 50,000 home sites. The group employs more than 100 people in offices in Perth and Melbourne.
Satterley Property Group’s multi-award-winning approach to creating better communities includes:
- Donating land for schools, churches and community centres.
- Funding community events such as movie nights, coffee mornings, fitness classes and skills training centres.
- Creating walkable neighbourhoods with landscaped family parks, preserved bushland, pocket parks and cycle and walking paths linking neighbourhood precincts.
- Designing neighbourhoods to suit all life-stages: large home-sites for families, lock-up and leave cottage style lots for downsizers and affordable land for first home buyers.
- Sustainable initiatives such as wetland preservations, grey-water recycling, nutrients run-off initiatives and habitat offset programmes.
Satterley Property Group has won dozens of prestigious international, national and state awards and founder Nigel Satterley’s contributions to the community have been recognised with an Order of Australia.