Why buy land at Cassia estates
1. The estate is divided into three locations Cassia Glades is opposite the Kwinana Market place, Cassia Rise which is 2 minute drive and has amazing views and Cassia North which is located next to the Kwinana Train station.
2. Cassia Glades is located in walking distance from Kwinana Market place over 79 speciality shops, leisure centre and coffee shops and a bus station. It also backs onto nature reserves, parks and open spaces.
3. All the Cassia estates have a strong community that is committed to promoting fitness and health with a walk paths and Kwinana Recquatic with has Hydrotherapy Pool and classes which is walking distance from Cassia Glades.
4. All the estates are have an affordable vibrant community with Calista Primary School, St Vincent primary school, Peter Carnley Anglican school, North Parmelia Primary school.
5. There is also a brand new $5.2million Kwinana Adventure Park, currently being constructed on Calista Oval, will open in mid-October 2016. Designed with the existing natural environment in mind, the venue combines elements of nature, water, earth and everything in-between to create an experience that is both unique and jaw-dropping.
Register your interest now to be kept informed about estate news and land releases at Cassia.