Satterley is Australia’s largest private residential land developer and is a major employer in the Australian land development industry.
Satterley has a dedicated team of some 125 professionals working to deliver superbly presented masterplanned estates on time and on budget, as well as hundreds of contractors from industries such as market research, civil works, engineering, landscaping, planning and environmental consultants. The team is multi-disciplined with a depth of experience and strong industry knowledge.
Board of Directors:
Nigel Satterley AM HonDBus ECowan- Chief Executive and CEO
Tom Lang – Chairman
Russell Gibbs – Non-Executive Director
Tony Carr – Executive Director
Mark Hunter – Executive Director
• 2015 honoured with a Doctor of Business, Edith Cowan University.
• 2014 Appointed Board Member of the Property Council of Australia.
• 2013 Councillor WA Police and Community Youth Centres (PCYC) WA.
• 2012 Patron of the St John of God Hospital South West Coronary Care and Cancer Centre.
• 2011 Member of the Federal Government’s Advisory Committee for Housing Assistance Reform.
• 2010 Member of the National Supply Council of Australia.
• 2009 West Coast Eagles Life Member.
• 2009 Chairman of the Residential Development Committee, Property Council of Australia.
• 2008 Patron of the Telethon Speech & Hearing Centre.
• 2007 West Coast Eagles Football Club No 1 ticket holder.
• 2006 Member of the Order of Australia (AM).
• 2006 Patron of University of Western Australia Town Planning Chair.
• 2006 Urban Development Institute inaugural Distinguished Service Award.
• 2003 Real Estate Institute of WA Kevin Sullivan Memorial Award for individual excellence and services to the housing industry.
• 2002 Urban Development Institute of Australia - President’s Award.
• 2000 Western Australian Government’s Ministry of Housing Citation for services to the housing industry.
Satterley founded the Satterley Property Group in 1980 and has more than 40 years' experience in homebuilding, real estate and property development.
Nigel is a sought-after expert on Australian residential housing markets and cycles, taking on advisory roles to the Australian Federal Government and working with all levels of government to improve housing affordability.
In 2006, Nigel received membership of the Order of Australia for his contribution to land development, urban renewal programs and to charity, medical research and sport. Last year, he was honoured with a Doctor of Business from the Edith Cowan University for the contribution to the WA housing industry and his philanthropic activities in the community.
The Satterley executive leadership team includes:
Managing Director Victoria and Queensland
Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Managing Director
General Manager Development WA
General Manager Victoria and Queensland
General Manager Acquisitions WA and Investor Relations
Executive Manager of Planning
General Manager Finance
National General Manager Acquisitions
General Manager Sales WA
General Manager Marketing and Community Development
General Manager Systems and Analysis
Executive Manager Acquisitions WA
Strategic Communications Manager