Cassia Estate Features
Cassia consists of three distinct precincts within the suburbs of Kwinana and Parmelia – Cassia Glades, Cassia North and Cassia Rise. Cassia is ideally located approximately 35 kilometres from the Perth CBD, 10 minutes’ from Rockingham and 20 minutes’ from Fremantle.
Cassia Rise is the perfect place to raise a family. It has great views and plenty of parks and open spaces, plus all the amenities you need close by. Cassia Glades is opposite the Kwinana Marketplace which means it’s only walking distance from 79 specialty stores, a leisure centre and bus station.Living in Cassia North is all about being part of a well-connected community. You will be within walking distance of the Kwinana Train Station, parks and a primary school. Plus, you’re close to the Kwinana Town Centre and will have easy access to the freeway.
Living in Cassia means everything you need is on your doorstep including:
• Kwinana Marketplace: Woolworths, Big W, Best & Less and specialty retailers
• Kwinana Train Station, bus interchange and freeway access
• 10 minutes’ from Kwinana Beach
• Kwinana Public Library
• Kwinana Recquatic with sport and fitness options for the whole family
• A 21km walking circuit at the Kwinana Walking Trail
• A large number of public and private educational facilities