Be Part of it!
There are so many great parts to Heron Park, but the best part is the people who make up this fantastic community!
Why not invite your friends and family to Be Part of it! and join our growing community?!
By simply downloading, completing and returning the Be Part of it! form, you'll WIN instant on-the-spot prizes perfect for sharing. And if your friend or family member successfully settles on a block of land in Heron Park, you'll receive a $500 Visa card*.
Refer below for full terms and conditions. Or find out more from our friendly Estate Manager today!
Be Part of it! program terms & conditions:
- “Referrer” – the person who provides their family and/or friend’s contact details to Satterley Property Group Pty Ltd (Satterley) / Heron Park.
- “Referred Family Member and/or Friend” – the person referred to Satterley / Heron Park by the Referrer. If the Referred Family Member and/or Friend enters into a Contract for Sale to purchase a block of land at Heron Park, then, subject to the eligibility criteria below, the Referrer may be eligible to receive instant prizes and a $500 Visa card.
- Anyone living in Heron Park, or who owns, or owned, a block of land in Heron Park can refer a family member and/or friend and be eligible to claim an instant prize.
- To be eligible for the $500 Visa card, the Referrer must have originally purchased a block of land in Heron Park estate direct from Satterley. An eligible Referrer may be living in Heron Park as an owner occupier, or may not living in Heron Park if they are a residential investor or ex-landowner. NOTE: Subsequent property purchasers and renters are not eligible for the $500 Visa card.
- To participate in the program, and thus be eligible for the instant prizes and $500 Visa card, the Referrer must, at the time of submitting a Be Part of it! form, acknowledge that they have permission to share their family member/friend's contact details. Without such permission, the form cannot be processed and participation becomes void.
- To be eligible for the $500 Visa card the referral must be within the same estate i.e. Heron Park landowner/former landowner refers a friend and/or family member to purchase in Heron Park. Referral to another Satterley estate participating in the Be Part of it! program will not be eligible for the $500 Visa card.
- No retrospective referrals will be permitted; to be eligible, the Referrer must have formally nominated a friend and/or family member using the Be Part of it! form before the family member or friend puts an offer on a block of land.
- The Referred Family Member and/or Friend must complete and settle their Contract for Sale in respect of the property being purchased in accordance with its terms.
- There is no time period in which settlement must occur for the Visa card to be payable to the Referrer.
- Visa cards will be issued/provided to the Referrer within 30 days of the Referred Family Member and/or Friend settling on a block of land.
- Entitlement to receive the Visa card is not transferable.
- The value on the Visa card will be for AU$500 only.
- Visa card standard terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See reverse of card for details.
- Visa cards will be issued 1 time only. A Visa card may become void and may not be redeemed if it is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or tampered with in any way. Satterley/Heron Park will not be liable for any Visa card which is defaced, altered, damaged, lost or stolen.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals a single person can make.
- Satterley Property Group Pty Ltd/Heron Park reserves the right to review, change or discontinue this program at any time.