BOTANICAL LITTLE VEGGIE PATCH CO PROMOTION
The following terms and conditions apply to the Satterley the ‘Little Veggie Patch Co’ Promotion at the Botanical estate (Promotion).
The Promoter is Satterley Mickleham Pty Ltd ACN 612 101 550 in respect of Botanical, of Level 10, 5 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
The Development is the development known as ‘Botanical’ situated at 2090 Mickleham Road, Mickleham VIC 3064.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
By entering into a Contract of Sale (defined below), the Purchaser acknowledges their consent to providing their personal information to the Promoter and agrees to and accepts these Promotion terms and conditions.
The lots of land subject to the Promotion are lots sold during the Promotion Period in Stage 14 at the Development or as otherwise agreed by the parties (Promotion Lots) whether tiled or untitled, that are subject to a Contract of Sale.
Who does the promotion apply to?
The Promotion applies to any Purchaser who:
- is a natural person;
- is a resident of Australia;
- is 18 years of age and over;
- has entered into an unconditional, binding contract of sale between the Purchaser as the purchaser and the Promoter as the vendor, for the purchase of a Promotion Lot (Contract of Sale); and
- has complied with the Offer Process (described below).
Any eligible Purchaser who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the Offer Process will be ineligible to be considered for the Promotion.
The Promotion applies to Contracts of Sale entered into from 9am AEST on Saturday 16 January 2021 until all Promotion Lots are sold (Promotion Period). The Promoter, may at its discretion, amend the Promotion Period by publishing a notice on its website www.satterley.com.au with the dates of the amended promotion period. These terms and conditions apply to any amended promotion period.
Promotion Offer and Offer Process
Subject to these terms and conditions, the eligible Purchaser is offered by the Promoter that the Promoter will procure for the Purchaser a DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle to be supplied by The Little Veggie Patch Company to the total retail value of AUD $410 (Crate and Seed Bundle) upon completion of the Contract of Sale, where the eligible Purchaser, during the Promotion Period has complied with the following Offer Process:
- pays the deposit, or provides a bank guarantee, in accordance with the terms of the Contract of Sale;
- successfully settles the Contract of Sale on the due date; and
- has complied with all other terms of the Contract of Sale.
DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle
The Crate and Seed Bundle is made of:
- the DIY Veggie Crate including organic compost, potting mix, cow manure, worm castings, rock minerals with biochar, sugar cane mulch and slow release fertiliser; and
- a seed bundle of the Vendor’s choice.
More information can be found at https://littleveggiepatchco.com.au/
To claim the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle, the Purchaser must notify Satterley Customer Service that their home has been built and send a copy of their issued occupancy permit to [email protected]. The Promoter will then place an order with The Little Veggie Patch Company to deliver the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle to the Promotion Lot. Identification will be required and must match name and address of the Purchaser as set out in the Contract of Sale.
The DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle must be redeemed by the Purchaser within 6 months of the date of the occupancy permit.
The Purchaser forfeits all their rights to receive the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle if:
- they fail to settle on the settlement date specified in their Contract of Sale;
- these terms and conditions are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever;
- the Purchaser breaches any term of their Contract of Sale; or
- the Purchaser fails to send a copy of their occupancy permit to the Promoter within 6 months of the date of the occupancy permit.
Promoter’s rights reserved
The Promoter reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion in excluding applications that it considers to be contrary to law.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. All other terms and conditions in the Contract of Sale apply.
- The Promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promotion is personal to the Purchaser named in the Contract of Sale and the benefit of this Promotion may not be assigned (to a nominee under the Contract of Sale or otherwise) without the Promoter’s prior written approval.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Contract of Sale, the Contract of Sale will prevail.
- The Promotion cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer, campaign or promotion promoted by the Promoter from time to time without the Promoter’s prior written approval.
- The Promoter or the Vendor takes no responsibility and is not liable for the Purchaser’s stamp duty, strata levies or other tax liabilities or government charges.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter:
- accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities that may arise from an eligible Purchaser receiving the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle;
- shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, loss revenue or profit) or personal injury suffered or sustained by the Purchaser in connection with the Promotion, accepting or using the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle or the Purchaser’s participation in this Promotion, even if the Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such damages;
- accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle in the Promotion;
- shall not be liable for the late delivery, lost, misdirected, stolen or damaged DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundles.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves its right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason if:
- for any reason the Promoter’s circumstances change; or
- the Promotion is not available, the Promoter reserves the right but not the obligation to substitute the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle for another similar item, of equal value.
- Independent financial, legal or other professional advice should be sought by the Purchaser.
- A Purchaser will be eligible for a maximum of one DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle for each Contract of Sale they have entered into for a Promotion Lot (subject to these terms and conditions).
- Any queries regarding the use, operation or any other query in relation to the DIY Veggie Crate and Seed Bundle must be referred to The Little Veggie Patch Company Pty Ltd at [email protected].
If you have any queries in relation to any of the above terms and conditions, please contact the Satterley on 03 9223 6700.