Transportation in and around Eglinton
Transport networks that connect you to key destinations including regular bus services throughout Allara, along Marmion avenue and the new Mitchell Freeway extension.
Allara, Eglinton is a vibrant community that offers residents seamless connectivity to various transportation options. The newest extension to the Mitchell Freeway and regular bus services along Marmion avenue are just some of the options that Allara, Eglinton has to offer residents.
- Approximately a 42-minute drive to Perth CBD.
- New Mitchell Freeway extension access from Romeo Road.
- Regular local bus services.
- A 10-minute drive to Butler train station.
- Future Yanchep Rail Extension.
Future Eglinton Train Station
The Yanchep Rail Extension will extend from the Joondalup line from Butler, 14.5 kilometres north to Yanchep. This extension is aimed to support the ongoing growth around the area, reduce congestion and support around 1,370 jobs.
Eglinton Train Station: Allara’s convenient location offers proximity to Eglinton station, making commuting a breeze for residents. Enjoy quick access to the Joondalup line, connecting you to major destinations across the Perth metropolitan area.
- Approximately a 46-minute journey from Perth to Eglinton station.
- Public services including vending machines, passenger ticketing/ information machines.
- A shared path and two secured bike shelters.
- Eight-stand bus interchange.
- Dedicated passenger drop-off area and approximately 400 parking bays, with potential to expand to 1,000 bays.
Butler Train Station
A 10-minute drive from Eglinton is Butler train station and approximately a 35 minute commute into Perth CBD.
Butler train station offers a range of facilities including;
- 1,055 parking bays.
- SmartParker and Pay by Plate.
- Bicycle Shelter.
- Ticket Vending Machine.
- Lifts and escalators for easy accessibility to the platform.
Catching the Bus?
Just a short commute from Butler train station to Allara, Eglinton. Catch the 490 Bus from Butler station, stopping at Marmion Av after Revolution Av to land at Allara, Eglinton in just over 10 minutes.
Mitchell Freeway Extension
The new Romeo Road on and off ramp allows residents in Allara to access the Mitchell Freeway in just under 10 minutes. A 42-minute drive along the Mitchell Freeway directly into Perth CBD.